Which security is used for protecting online threats?
- While buying from our site it’s our responsibility to provide you a completely secure and threat-free environment.
- We provide SSL service for security on the website.
- Secure Sockets Layer is a security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client (i.e. web server (website) and browser).
- SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely.
Which payment methods do you accept?
For Indian customers, we have "CCAvenue Payment Gateway" which accepts all credit/debit cards & Wallets like Paytm, Freecharge, jioMoney, MobiKwik, etc., we also accept bank transfer. International customers can pay through PayPal.
How safe is my personal information?
Your privacy is important to Faberty Online, we do not sell or rent personal information about our customers to any third parties. We may be required to disclose your personally identifiable information when the law requires it.
How can I place an order?
- Placing an order is very easy.
- First Time users can log-in/sign-up to our website.
- Once you log-in to your account, you can select your product and place an order. Upon clicking on the 'Add to Bag' button and the product will be to your cart, then you can go to your cart page & Click "Place Order".
- The payment can be done online using your credit/debit cards or you can use Cash on Delivery if in India and upon completion of order, you will receive an email for the Order Confirmation as well.
What is a billing address?
The billing address is the address associated with your credit card – it is used to verify your credit card information. Your billing address is where you receive your bank statement for the credit card. The billing address must match the address that your card company has on file.
Is it safe to make payment online on your website?
- It is 100% safe and secure to make a payment online as all the payments are processed via Secured Payment Gateways on our website.
- We never ask our customers to provide Card Numbers directly on our website or on the phone. You will be redirected to the CCAvenue or PayPal website for payment. We never charge any Credit Card directly as well; every transaction is done through Secured Payment Gateway only. Thus, it is always safe and secured to make a payment online through Faberty.
I have ordered the wrong item/size by mistake. Can I edit my order?
You cannot edit your order once you place it. But if so, you can inform our customer executive within 24 hours on the given contact detail.
I changed my mind and want to cancel my order. How do I do that?
- For canceling the order an email needs to be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cancellation will be entertained if the product is not arranged/shipped/processed for stitching.
- Confirmation for cancellation will be given through email and the Refund will be processed as per policy.
A Product I have seen is no longer available (Do you restock items?)
We update product stock on a regular basis. If any of the design goes out of stock then there are very little chances of restocking of that design. You can also confirm that on our customer care number.
How can I add instructions/comments to my order?
- You can mention the instructions in the 'Comment Box'. You will be able to see it in the 'Payment Option' tab.
- If at all you miss mentioning then you can email us on email@example.com. Our team will check your order and will revert back to your email.
Do you ship your products to all countries?
Yes, we ship all our products worldwide.
I do not like a product that I received; Can I return this product?
- We would be able to accept returns for all eligible products.
- For such concern, you need to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the delivery made.
- Please check the returns policy mentioned on the website, to understand if the product that you ordered is eligible for return.
How long will it take to receive my refund after I shipped my return?
Refunds are initiated from our side only after we “receive the return goods at our end in its original condition”. The Quality Check team from their end checks the returned product, then after we initiate the refund process.
Do you provide Free Shipping if delivery is to be made within India?
Yes, we are providing 100% FREE delivery in India.