By using Faberty, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site. In order to use the Faberty, the user has accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
This website is operated by Faberty. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Faberty. Faberty offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We are not responsible for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and/or taxes incurred by users in the use of the facility.
- In no case shall Faberty, our employees, staff, managers or directors, service providers will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from the use of the services on Faberty.
- This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor.
- This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Faberty.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment has been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Faberty reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point in time.
- If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Faberty has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of Faberty and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Faberty shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers/shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
- If the user has any questions, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email or call and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com